The discount pass provides prepaid access to six New York City attractions:
• Empire State Building
• American Museum of Natural History
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• A choice between Top of the Rock Observation Deck or the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
• A choice between the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
• A choice between the National September 11 Memorial & Museum or the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Day-of-performance discount tickets for many Broadway and Off-Broadway shows may be purchased by credit card or cash at the four permanent TKTS booths in Times Square (Father Duffy Square), in Lower Manhattan (South Street Seaport, corner of Front & John sts.) and in Lincoln Center’s David Rubenstein Atrium (61 W. 62nd St., btw Broadway & Columbus Ave.). Discounts range between 20 and 50 percent. The service charge of $4.50 per ticket helps support other TDF (Theatre Development Fund) services and programs.